Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 11 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marah’s full profile. It’s free!
- a line allows process, a circle does not -
Marah, 28, living, working, breathing Nairobi and (mostly) loving it. Free spirit and (aimless?) wanderer.
I enjoy travelling and to welcome the world in my home. There is always something new to learn! So I try to be open for everything...
Some things that I enjoy...
- living and working in nairobi
- that I carry the world with me all the times (latest tattooo...)
- riding my bicycle in nairobi (call me crazy...)
- to kajak in Augsburg's "Eiskanal"
- (urban) gardening
- my little homegrown chili plants
- my shared flats
- my Erasmus-time in Jaén, a small andalusian city I learned to love
- spending time with friends
- summer camps and festivals
- making a change - therefore involved in youth projects around the world
- photographing and lomography
- the mountains (I grew up in the Alps)
- sunday flea markets and busy 2nd hand markets
- trying to live sustainable
- my organic seasonal weekly fruit and veggie box
- tostada con aceite y tomate
- ultimate frisbee
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Cycling around Stockholm, Sweden, visit to the Sahara in Marocco...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I enjoy spending time with friends, lazy afternoons at a Bavarian mountain lake in the sun, ligth summer days, summer camps and long nights at the camp fire, being an active European citizen, to make a change in young peoples lifes, to have some of my photos published, long barbecue nights, when I spent some time in the desert, backpacking and volunteering in a project in Assam, India, the hospitality of my host families in France, Czech Republic and India,...
Teach, Learn, Share
I can share a lot with you, e.g.
- Bavarian traditions, lifestyle and food
- sustainable lifestyle, cooking,...
- how to organize (youth) projects
and I love to learn from other people!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cabo Verde, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Kenya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, India, Kenya, Spain