Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Daniele’s full profile. It’s free!
To learn more and more... everyday!!!
I´m very friendly person. I like to make friendship all the time. Also I love travels, dancing, love brazilian music and love know people as well, specially happy people, good heart. I forgot to say... I love pets (dogs).
Recados pro Orkut
"To do for other people something that I´d like they do it for myself"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I participate being a kind of guide for who comes to my city, telling about this excelent project for who doesn´t know it yet and trying to attend always as possible to local projects
Who I´ve hosted:
- Nathan Baptiste, from USA - Aug/2007
- Ryley Brown, from Australia - Jun-Jul/2008
- David, from México - Jul/2008
- Melanie Ponche, from France - Jul/2008
- Jaime André Patiño, from Colombia - Aug/2008
- Margarita Zapata, from Colombia - Aug/2008
- Horacio Alvarez, from Argentina - Set/2008
- Jordi Fierrez, from Spain - Set/2008
- Carolina and Maria Claudia, from Colombia - Set/2008
- Sammy, from Brazil - nov/2008
- Vinícius M. Borges, from Brazil - Nov/2008
- Érica Adriana Coelho, from Brazil - Dez/2008
- Katu!, from Spain - Dez/2008
- Imogen Bevan, from France - Dez/2008 e Jan/2009
- Tarso, from São Paulo - Dez/2008 e Jan/2009
- Iris Frei, from Germany - Dez/2008 e Jan/2009
- e Rodrigo Fragoso, from Brazil - Dez/2008 e Jan/2009
- Jesus Gamazo, from Spain - Fev/2009
- Luciene Costa, from Brasília - Abr/2009
I´ve had known amazing people and a lot of cultures.
Music, dance (brazilian dances... samba and forró), learn languages (I need to improve my english e learn more about Spanish... accept help of CSers..), and travel, of course.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: some brazilian movies I liked so much.
Music: Samba, Brazilian music, Bossa Nova.
Books: I need to read more...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
To earn wonderful friends!!!
Teach, Learn, Share
I´ve just learning... who knows one day can I teach something?
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In