Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Benoît’s full profile. It’s free!
Just busy parents ;-)
Living with my own contradictions, I like the nature, the mountain, the sport, I’m interested in the technique, in the automotive...
But my opinion about the car industry changed a lot in some years. In fact I’m worried because Chaplin’s " Modern Times " is not far from the reality, even today!
I also try to be curious, listening, without prejudice...
I still believe in the human nature, that is why the CS project is important for me.
no particular philosophy, only some principles of morality, respect, brotherhood... I am not convinced to be able to make the world better, but I can try at least not to make it worse!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I will try to participate actively to the Neuchatel Group, by organizing meetings in Switzerland.
- Ski / Nordic Ski / Inline Skate / Mountain Bike / Mountain Walking .../...
- I'm able to spend time on drawings or designs (I'm a logo maniac, & I had my ambigrams period...)
- I'm also interested in sociology (as neophyte!), actuality and History of the world (History scribes itself everyday!)
Music, Movies, and Books
- 1 movie : "The City of Lost Children"
- a lot of different music styles... if you know the radio Couleur3 -> Tanger-Glasgow emission, you can have an idea of my musical aspirations...
- books : I'm in a french & belgian comics period, but I'm very require concerning the quality of the drawings & the stories... Anyway "Blacksad" is the best one.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I hesitate between the nordic ski race Transjurassienne and the inline skates 24 hours of Le Mans... both were great!!!
Countries I’ve Visited
Belarus, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, Tunisia, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, France, Switzerland