Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Erica Adriana’s full profile. It’s free!
Get rid of missions.
As everybody here: "i'm open minded, i love to travel and meet new people"... okay, let's just change the words to seem a little bit more creative: I consider myself an easy and very positive person, who still believe in the human being and enjoy to keep in touch with people from so many different places. To me, everyone is unique, is a particular universe to be known and that's why i consider share cultures and knowledges very edifying.Of course that the perception of yourself can not coincide with the others, the outside viewers. So, after know me, you can have your own impression. Better this way. :)
"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."
"Less violence, more violins."
[I read in a t-shirt!]
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I knew about CS before my trip to Europe in 2007 and it was the best thing could happened to me! Well, basically, I host and surf and I'm lucky to having meet fantastic people, always!
- Nov/Dec 2007: João Pedro Lopes (Portugal)
- Nov/Dec 2007: Arthur and Dorthe Wendt (Sevilla - Spain)
- Dec 2007: Sven and Sibylle (Barcelona - Spain)
- Dec 2007: Alexandre Catarino (Paris - France)
- April 2008: Beatriz Dias (Santarém - Brazil)
- Dec 2008: Luena Müller Chaves (Movieland)
- Dec 2008: Alexandre Andrade (Mangaratiba - Brazil)
- Dec 2008: Daniele Pires (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil)
- March 2009: Beatrice Murch and Javier (BsAs - Argentina)
- March 2009: Ramiro Abran (Buenos Aires - Argentina)
- July 2009: Lucilène Girardi (Brasília - Brazil)
- September 2009: Nizar Farsakh (Cambridge - USA)
- November 2009: Luciene Costa (Brasília - Brazil)
- July 2010: Jesús Gamazo (Valencia - Spain)
- June 2011: Priscila Carvalho (Foz do Iguaçu - Brasil)
- July 2008: Gaal Yanovski (Israel)
- July 2008: Ryley Brown (Australia)
- August 2008: James Rising (USA)
- Aug/Sep 2008: Fabian Dreher (Switzerland)
- November 2008: Katu (Spain)
- January 2009: Fabrizio Savini (Italy)
- January 2009: James Rising (again!:))
- January 2009: Johanna (USA)
- January 2009: Antonio Ricco (Italy)
- Feb/2009: Bertrand Mangano (France)
- Feb/2009: Jesus Gamazo (Spain)
- April/2009: Genaro (Argentina)
- April/May 2009: Nizar Farsakh (Palestine)
New cultures, music, stories, people, law, literature, art, good movies, photography, parties and earn friends around the world.
Music, Movies, and Books
Okay, I'll try to list, but certainly I'll forget a lot of them. I remember now this:
- Into the wild -> everybody should see this one! Sean Penn is king! - My blueberry nights - Closer - Amelie(Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain) - Lost In Translation - Kill Bill (I and II)- Old boy - 3-Iron (or Empty Houses) - Failan - Little Miss Sunshine - South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - Juno - Tim Burton's Corpse Bride - Trainspotting - Traffic - Crash - Pulp Fiction - When Harry met Sally - Manhattan - Annie Hall - Scoop - Cidade de Deus (City of God)- Love For Sale: Suely in the Sky (O Céu de Suely) - Goodbye, Lenin - Once
- Fight Club - Dogville - 21 grams - Life Is Beautiful (La Vita è bella) - Avenue Montaigne (Fauteuils d'orchestre - Orchestra Seats) - La Vie en Rose (La Mome)- Se7en - Before Sunrise - Before Sunset - Albergue Espanhol - Vicky Cristina Barcelona - Fuera de Carta - El secreto de sus ojos.
Music: Rock (Sex Pistols, Cake, Offspring, Franz Ferdinand, The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys, The Doors, The Cure, Morrissey, Nirvana, Velvets: Revolver and Underground etc.), bossa nova (Tom Jobim, Vinicius de Moraes, João Gilberto, Joyce, Astrud & Bebel Gilberto, Wanda Sá etc.), jazz (Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Dinah Washington, Nina Simone, Billie Holiday, Norah Jones), samba-rock (Funk como le gusta, Fernanda Abreu, Monobloco, Bangalafumenga, Mombojó, Parafusa, Mundo Livre S/A, manguebeat), some brazilian (Arnaldo Antunes, Cássia Eller, Cazuza, Chico Buarque, Gilberto Gil, Vanessa da Mata, Vitor Ramil, A Euterpia, Orquestra Imperial, Moska) and world music (Sondre Lerche, Nick Cave, Leonard Cohen, Nouvelle Vague, Moby, Daft Punk, Soko, Prodigy!), etc, etc and etc!
I'm always open to hear new things.
Books: Comic books (Mafalda, by Quino; Maitena; Charlie Brown; Malvados), Gonçalo M. Tavares, Clarice Lispector, Xico Sá, Luis Fernando Veríssimo, Guimarães Rosa, Arnaldo Antunes, Vinicius de Moraes, Friedrich Nietzsche, Fernando Pessoa, Irvin D. Yalom, William Shakespeare, Pablo Neruda, Gabriel García Márquez, J.J. Benítez, Hilda Hilst, Hemingway, Miguel Esteves Cardoso, Elizabeth Gilbert, Millôr etc.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Amazing thing done?
Paragliding in Rio! Hmmmm.. actually, the view is beautiful, but it was a bit boring, too slow! I wanna try parachutes! Or maybe I'm waiting for a partner in crime to do something really amazing. Could it be you?
Teach, Learn, Share
I wanna it all!
I can teach you anything you think I know and so you can do the same.
Share? We could share a dance, ha!:D
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Canada, France, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In