Maybe Accepting Guests
- 30% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dana’s full profile. It’s free!
+++I was able to avoid it for 8 years, but now I have to do this too, sorry to all you good people out there:
1. PLEASE read people's profiles. Some of us are here for long enough time and even if you send us a 500-word request we can still see it's copy/pasted. Do not copy/paste. It's as simple. Refer to something, appeal to something, just don't be lazy and start writing each person separately.
2. PLEASE use the proper request option if you are asking for a couch. I'll gladly answer messages, but these are not couch requests.
3. PLEASE do not use this site to save money. I'm a super-busy person, so I won't demand you to have dinner with me or to join me to a night out or to cook for me or whatever (I might not even have time for you at all!) but I need to know your initial intention is NOT only to save money.
4. I DO NOT host people during carnival. Full stop.
5. Last but not least: CouchSurfing IS NOT a dating website. I do not rule out anything and I know some beautiful couples who met through CS. But please understand that I am letting you into my house and during that time I'm completely exposed and unprotected. Basically, if you're strong enough (or even if you just decide to) you can do whatever you want and I won't be able to do anything against it. So please do not put me into inconvenient situations. If you're not sure - choose the "no" option. Most of you have no clue how many dick pics and other repulsive stuff women get on a daily basis (myself included, and here on CS too) so please don't add more to that already-full pile of crap.
Love listening to other people's stories and lives. LOVE traveling. Love new places. Love intelligent people. Highly intelligent. Better with strong coffee. Would love to visit every single place I can on earth.
Don't make it complicated Mr. CouchSurfing Website. Just come. it's fun and interesting.
and there's free food. YAY!
Lots of music and concerts if possible. playing music, listening to it, good movies, good books, drinking fine coffee with orange juice, meeting new and interesting people, learning languages. I also like the colour brown. And the fall too. TRAVELING, getting to know people from around the world. I love huge brains. HUGE I tell you.
Music, Movies, and Books
Requiem for a Dream, On the Road, The Stone Roses, Frank Turner, Into the Wild, Neil Young, 1984, fight Club, Trainspotting, Vanilla Sky, 100 years of loneliness, Garden State, Geva Alon, William Burroughs, Beirut, Eric Clapton, Cream, R.E.M, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Elliott Smith, The Cardigans, The Stooges, Air, Blonde Redhead, Chris Cornell, Soda Stereo, The Shins, The Strokes, The kinks, The Smiths, Of Montreal, Radiohead, Sex Pistols, Pixies, Nick Drake, Blur, The Kooks, Beck, The Who, The Clash, Arctic Monkeys, Velvet Underground, Tom Petty, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Voxtrot, Ratatat, DK, Leonard Cohen, Patti Smith.
I can go on for hours so let's cut it here :)
And a few Israeli masterpieces. Sometimes. The Oatmeal makes me laugh.
I'm also a big fan of classical music, but that's a long story.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
AAAHHHH, dear CSurfing website. if I didn't complete this section it's because I didn't want to, but since you force me, I guess being alone on the top of a tremendously high mountain in Argentina was amazing. I was looking down, seeing nobody else was there but myself and the mountain. When you're a misanthrope, that's a nice feeling.
Teach, Learn, Share
I wanna learn how to stop being madly in love with being alone. If you could teach me that I'll give you a lung. Seriously.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Bolivia, Chile, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Lesotho, Mozambique, Netherlands, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In