Non accetta ospiti
- Ultimo accesso almost 9 years fa
Iscriviti a Couchsurfing per visualizzare il profilo completo di Josh. È gratis!
See the world & be happy.
I am a professional wrestler spending my entire adulthood dedicated to this obscure occupation. Sadly, I'm still grossing only four figures annually, thus I have other means of income. I'm a job coach for students with special needs at Paw Paw High School. I also coach Junior High wrestling in Paw Paw as well.
I live with my wonderful girlfriend in a decent apartment in an outstanding location. I want to have a long, healthy career as a pro wrestler before owning a business and traveling the globe.
Perché sono iscritto su Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I just found this place. I haven't hosted anyone or been able to surf yet. I'm never home on the weekends so if anyone wanted to surf, I could only host Monday through Thursday.
I've crashed with many wrestlers all over the United States and Canada. I have slept in homes in Germany. I've always had generous hosts.
I enjoy hotels, but I enjoy people more.
- Art (pop art like Warhol & Lichtenstein)
- Bubble Bobble (my favorite video game ever)
- Buddhism (i think selflessness is cool)
- Cutting Promos (you wouldn't understand)
- Dancing (i used to do this a lot)
- Graffiti (a very underrated art)
- Gymnastics (huge fan/i have some experience)
- Japanese Culture (i think it's neat)
- Lake Michigan (one of my favorite places)
- Learning Foreign Languages (i need it)
- Photography (big fan)
- Pro Wrestling (my life)
- Movies (i watch more movies than anyone i know)
- Music (wide variety)
- My Girlfriend (she's the one)
- Rain (makes me smile)
- Screaming (i like screaming)
- Sewing (i am probably the best ever)
- Sleeping (it feels great)
- Staying up late (i am pretty sure i am nocturnal)
- Tattoos (i used to work in a tattoo studio)
- Thrift Shopping (i love love vintage clothing)
- Thunder Storms (sweet)
- Traveling (makes me feel free)
- Video Games (fun)
- Working Out (slowly becoming my favorite)
And an unfathomable amount of other things.
- working out
- video games
Musica, film e libri
- Movies: All genres.
- Musics: All genres as well. Everything from Elvis to Lil' Wayne.
- Books: Biographies.
- TV: So many. Entourage to The Office. My favorite television show of all time is Wonder Years.
Una cosa incredibile che ho fatto
As a pro wrestler, I get to travel all over the world. I have seen so many awesome things, I don't know where to begin. I like seeing people from different cultures live life they same way people I know do. I enjoy seeing them at work, with their families, eating, laughing, doing thing that all people of all cultures do.
Paesi che ho visitato
Bahamas, Barbados, Canada, Cayman Islands, Germany, Jamaica, Mexico, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Paesi in cui ho vissuto