Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hannes’s full profile.
Living in Sweden.
Please don't request more than two weeks in advance. We don't plan that long ahead :)
Hey guys, we are two 28 and 30 years old folks that moved to Stockholm three years ago.
We would describe ourselves as a relaxed and open-minded couple interested in travelling, meeting new people and making new experiences ;)
Hannes and Carina
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Hosting people feels like being on a journey with meeting new people in our surrounding although we're staying at home ;)
We´d like to share our space with people that travel around so they can share their space with us when we're travelling :)
We think that you have the big possibility on couchsurfing of getting a city known the best - by locals who actually live in it and to make friends for a lifetime.
I (Hannes) love to play the piano and the ukulele.
I (Carina) love to listen to his play.
On hot summer days there´s nothing better than a beachvolleyball match (Hannes) -swimming (Carina) and afterwards a cold beer ;) (both!)
Travelling and open up your horizon.
- exploring new places
- making friends
- veggie food
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Riding a motorbike from South to North Vietnam!
- attending an Indonesian wedding after our host invited us to come - INDONESIA
- hosting people in our place that fell in love with our city so one decided to actually move there and still lives there - GERMANY / USA
- finding the worlds best tacos - MEXICO
- singing Hava Nagila with lots of Jewish people in the capital of MEXICO -
- joining a city feast with some man putting a wheelbarrow with an imense load of starting firework on his back, running around with it - GUATEMALA
- seeing hundreds of glowworms in the night after a laid back evening on a mountain hill - COSTA RICA
- introducing surfers to German 'Weißwurstfrühstück' 'Bierzeltfest' and 'Flunkyball' - GERMANY
- carrying home my wasted host after a night of partying - USA
- sleeping in a tent within a dog hotel with tons of wildrunning dogs - ITALY
- having a Catalan family discussion about independence while squeezing old tomatos on bread - SPAIN
- sleeping in a private tiny wooden hut beneath a Vulcano - PHILIPPINES
- diving with our host as an instructor - PHILIPPINES
- running through a monsoon in the streets of Manila - PHILIPPINES
- doing advertisment for hosts company - PHILIPPINES
- working in finnish Lapland as a snowmobile instructor & husky musher cause former surfer said whenever we got time, he would sign us up for it - GERMANY / FINLAND
- finding an underground flipper bar in a random street - DENMARK
- getting a traditional Indian masala cooking class with my brother - INDIA
- brushing my whole body with salt in a Japanese onsen sauna - JAPAN
- meeting awesome people on Couchsurfing - AROUND THE WORLD
Teach, Learn, Share
Loving is living :)
Sharing is caring ^_^
What I Can Share with Hosts
stories, laughs, food, beers, music, sightseeing, friendship
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Belgium, Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Laos, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Germany, Mexico, Sweden