Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Johanne’s full profile. It’s free!
- TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD IN FEBRUARY, MARTS, APRIL & MAY
- I am a bit crazy - but it suites me and I am not that good at boring people.
- I live together with my boyfriend Balder who grew up in a circus - that's pretty cool... https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/2002679201
- I get my energy by travelling and seeking out new adventures, but sometimes you can also find me in the couch reading a good book. Besides this i like good coffee and cold beers.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am not very materialistic, so I like the idea that we can share what we have. Meeting open minded people from the other side of the globe makes me happy.
Traveling, politics, spirituel thinking, art and music.
Music, Movies, and Books
I have read a lot of books and been to a lot of concerts and music festivals - therefore it is not easy for me to choose my favorites...
- Buuuut happy sounds like electronic, reggae & swing makes me move my feet.
- Often movies make me fall asleep.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I quit my boring job to travel and seek out other experiences.
Teach, Learn, Share
I am a committed kindergarten teacher so I am always ready for a professional discussion on childcare and upbringing.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Good company, crazy stories and if you come to my couch in Denmark I will love to show you art and music in the "secret underground" of Copenhagen
Countries I’ve Visited
Costa Rica, Cuba, Estonia, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Latvia, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Romania, Sweden, Tanzania, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, Iceland, Tanzania