Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Vit’s full profile. It’s free!
CURRENT MISSION : ... under construction ;-) coming soon
SUSTAINABLE TRAVELING !!!
easily say: come up with ideas how to make money while traveling✈️. By using my curent skills or learning new one.
No mater if managing hotel, creating websites or internet marketing strategies.....
I dont know what skill i learn in next country but I'm pretty sure it will become another source of income.……
- lear new skills
- enjoy life
- explore the world and meet as much new friends as possibile
- enjoy every moment of my life
- to make new friends
- discover new cultures
- share thoughts and ideas
Dont worry be happy
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Winter camp in Prague 2011 was my first experience with CS community.
From then I became obsessed with meet new people from totaly diferent parts of the world.
At the beginning it was an issue for me to talk to people as an introvert person. But now it plays a big role in my life, thanks to CS
Friends, party, history of diferent culters sport, fun, business,
sharing stories with other travellers and laugh about it
Music, Movies, and Books
music from AC/DC to Beethoven and RnB, it depends on the occasion, same with movies and book
Bob Marley, Bobby Mc Ferryn, Kosheen
Beethoven,Dvorak, Verdi, Vivaldi
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I was a manager one of the luxury Riads in Marrakech for almost a year
- I helped with Eco projects in Morocco
- meet CS community's in Iran. WOW, what a great people there ! 2013
- hitchhiking from Prague to Tarifa
- hitchhiking in Morocco
- trip around Asia 2012
- one ordinary day at the Sihanoukville's beach but extraordinary sunset ! I was speechless
- sleep is sahara desert, climbed Toubkal (Marocco) 2011
Teach, Learn, Share
- open mind people all around the world
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Malaysia, Morocco, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Viet Nam, Western Sahara
Countries I’ve Lived In
Czech Republic, Gibraltar, Morocco, Spain