Not Accepting Guests
- 93% response rate
- Last login about 12 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Claudia ’s full profile. It’s free!
I like to enjoy life, find the best face of the problems and learn through them. My balance is very important, integrate my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodys. I consider by myself an agent of change full of hope and compromise to contribute of the inner transformation, because I believe a new future is possible. I think that every human being has a lot to give, share, learn and teach.
I´m Yoga Teacher (Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Laughter Yoga and Toltec Yoga), Alternative Therapist, Publicist and Graphic-web Designer
To bring forth an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling, socially just human presence on this planet.
MORE ABOUT ME
Meditation teacher and teacher of Creative Visualization. Teacher of Cooperative Games. Emotional Therapist, Doctor of Laughter, Dance focuser and Healer. Coach and Facilitator. Specialist in human development.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
For me is an honor to show my city and my culture to others and make them have a nice time here, interchange opinions, knowledge and tips.
Yoga, therapies, human development, spirituality, awareness and balance.
Music, Movies, and Books
The Power of Intention (Wayne Dyer)
You Can Heal Your Life (Louis L Hay)
El Sexto Sol (J. L. Murra)
AMI El Niño de las Estrellas (Enrique Barrios)
Kung Fu Panda
The Lord of The Rings
Los Tres García (The Three Garcia)
México de Mis Recuerdos (My Memories of Mexico)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Warriors without Weapons program (GSA 2012)
- A member of La casa de la Ixtli, collective dedicated to promoting the awakening of consciousness and the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual development of human beings. (www.lacasadelaixtli.org)
- Facilitator of Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream Symposium and Leader Trainig for Pachamama Alliance (www.pachamama.org)
- Project leader of 52 Oasis Mexico, focusing on cooperation and transformation of communities through the realization of their collective dreams.
- Creator of the Protocol on the Therapeutic Intervention Techniques of Laughter and Humor, for the Ministry of Health as part of the initiative Emotional Health for Mexico City.
- Collaborator of UN Harmony with Nature Initiative and other organizations for the Rights of Mother Earth.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach Spanish, Traditional Yoga or Toltec Yoga, a little Mexican food and salsa dancing, which I love.
I´m open to learn and share games, spiritual techniques, laughter and meditation.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Information about my culture.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Nepal, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In